General Privacy Policies
Pressure Point Marketing Inc (“Company,” “we,” or “us”) respect your interest in your privacy and as a result, we have created this informational disclosure.
We collect and use personal information for many purposes, including but not limited to, billing; product and service fulfillment; to better understand our customer needs; to provide a better website, products and services; to communicate with customers and potential customers regarding our products and services and third party products and services.
Generally, your private information will only be disclosed to our owners, employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, partners, affiliates, attorneys, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents, acting on our behalf or request. This general rule, and disclosures in specific situations, is more particularly described below.
You must be at least 18 years old to access this website. We do not direct this website to persons under 18, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com
Information Collected by our ISP
The hosting provider for this Internet site (as with any Internet site) has the ability to record various information, including domain name, pages accessed, date and time of access, web browser type and computer operating system, and referring information, and to disclose this information. This is most commonly done by providing access to raw server logs. For more information you should perform an Internet search on ‘server logs’ or ‘raw server logs.’ We may have access to our raw server logs and access reports prepared by our hosting provider.
Financial Information for Billing Purposes
We sell products and services. When sales are made financial information must be disclosed. This information can include any number of facts you are asked to provide, but most commonly includes your name, financial / credit card information, billing address, and email address. Generally, this purchase information will be provided by you to a third party payment processor and we do not receive your financial / credit card information.
In the event we do receive financial / credit card information, we will not disclose it to anyone unless disclosure is required by law or a court order, or unless disclosure is required to address an issue implicated by the financial transaction. If you claim that your financial information was used to make a purchase you did not authorize, details about the financial transaction may be disclosed to law enforcement and anyone else we deem necessary to address the matter.
Use of eMail Addresses and other Contact Information
An important part of our services includes being able to provide information to you. As a result, you expressly consent to receiving communications from us via email, fax, telephone, mail, or any other delivery method.
As a customer you are agreeing to receive information about the product or service you purchased. This may include, but is not limited to, information about product or service updates, new features, or information we believe you may find interesting.
We may also send you information about other products and services our company offers.
We will not sell, provide, or transfer you email address to others.
We may allow advertising to our customers, or engage in joint ventures, which result in your receiving advertisements from selected third parties.
Collecting personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- information, such as your email address, that you enter when you register with our website;
- information that you enter when you create a profile on our website—for example, your name, profile pictures
- information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our emails and/or newsletters;
- information that you enter while using the services on our website;
- information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
- information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transactions you make through our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details;
- information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet, which includes your username, profile pictures, and the content of your posts;
- information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata;
- any other personal information that you send to us.
If you purchase one of our products or services, you authorize us to use your name and identification information in advertising or promotions.
We also use personal information in an aggregate form (i.e., not individually attributable to you) for business analysis, operational, marketing and other promotional purposes.
Using your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- administering our website and business;
- personalizing our website for you;
- enabling your use of the services available on our website;
- sending you goods purchased through our website;
- supplying services purchased through our website;
- sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you;
- sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
- sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- sending you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- keeping our website secure and prevent fraud;
- verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service); and
- other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
- Remarketing is used on this site to serve advertisement back to previous members up to 180 days.
- 3rd party members, Google, Facebook use the cookies by placing relevant ads only to previous visitors up to 180 days ago.
Disclosure by Necessity
Private information may be disclosed if required by a court order, statute, law, or regulation.
Information is subject to disclosure to address a claim that you are violating the terms of any agreement pertaining to your use of your use this website or our products or services, or rights of any third party.
Information is also subject to disclosure if we believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring an action against someone who may be causing injury to or interfering (either intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, your rights or property, other users of our website, products or services, or anyone else.
As we continue to develop our business, we or our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company, or be bought by another company. In such transactions, personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
Your information may be stored and processed in any country in which we maintain facilities or conduct operations. By using our website, products and services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
After your account becomes inactive your information may remain in our databases, computers, and archives, and cannot reasonably be expunged.
These policies may be amended by us at any time and without notice, but will be posted at this page.
You agree that your continued use of our websites, product or service after that date will constitute your consent and acceptance of the amendment.
Pressure Point Marketing Inc
P.O. Box 3335
Sugar Land, TX 77487
Effective Date: 5/25/2018 (GDPR)